December 25, 2012

· OOTD: Navidad // Christmas · ♥

Este año mi look para la víspera de navidad fue súper sencillo, y es que ahora cuando me voy a vestir 
la comodidad es un must.  Abajo les dejo los detalles del look y como he usado mis uñas.
Espero que todos la hayan pasado genial junto a su familia. 
Un beso y Feliz Navidad!!



This year my look for Christmas Eve was super simple, and its because now a days when it comes to clothing, 
comfort is a must for me. Down below i leave the details of the look and the nails i wore.
Hope you all had a great time with your family.
Kisses and Merry Christmas!




Sweater: 260 Bs Zara
Short: 100 Bs Zara (Rebajas)
Zapatos: 80 Bs Seven's
Anillo: 59 Bs Balú
Collar: 120 Bs Balú 


        


       


Rach
xx

Follow me on instagram @Rachelfernndez
o la cuenta del blog @TeardropsAF

Twitter @TeardropsAF
@Rachelkbye

7 comments:

  1. Me encanta el sweater y el anillo <3
    Feliz navidad :)

    www.2s1m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me gusta todo el look!! me encanta el sweater y el collar hermosos <3

    Xx.
    http://AdelsoGomz.blogspot.com/
    Feliz Navidad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oolala, I love your instagram life, so pretty and fun. I've just bought my first 3.1 PHILLIP LIM mini-Pashli in a plastic and white texture, I'd say it's quite provoking, do tell what you think ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/01/new-year-new-baby.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look soo pretty :-) lovely blog! would you like to follow each other? :-) let us know xxxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...